LAS VEGAS – (Staff Report from Official News Release) – The Ohio State University’s head coach Urban Meyer today announced he would retire as the school’s head football coach after the 2019 Rose Bowl game against Washington, scheduled for January 1, 2019. Immediately after the announcement, oddsmakers atissued updated odds on Urban Meyer’s future in coaching and Ohio State’s won/loss record in 2019 and other future successes.
Will Urban Meyer Coach Again?
– College: 1/2
– Pro: 8/1
– Never coach football again: 7/2
Where might Urban Meyer coach next?
- USC: 5/1
- LSU: 9/1
- Notre Dame: 15/1
- Florida: 19/1
- Auburn: 19/1
- NFL’s Cleveland Browns: 30/1
- Alabama: 35/1
- Michigan: 199/1
- FIELD: 1/1
What’s next for The Ohio State University football team?
- O/U – Ohio State Wins in 2019 season: 9.5
- Will Ohio State’s win streak vs. Michigan end: 2/3 (OSU plays at Michigan on Nov. 30, 2019)
- O/U next CFB playoff appearance: 2020.5 season
- Oddsmaker’s note: 2020.5 means they would hit the under if they qualified for CFB Playoffs in either of the next two seasons
Sports fans and gaming insiders are turning to the most reliable and accurate odds/information source available online atfor analysis.