What They're Talking About
NFL: The Weekend of Pain
1. The 2013 World Series - Eureka! The two best teams in Baseball are squaring off in Boston and St. Louis. Good things ahead.
2. Luck or no luck? - Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts held-off Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos in Manning's Indy return. Instant Classic.
3. Florida State - So tell us why Clemson was ranked ahead of the Florida State Seminoles?
4. Gronk's back! - The controversy of whether Rob Gronkowski will play or not is finally over. He played vs. NY Jets in Patriots OT loss.
5. The Flop 25: Louisville, LSU, Texas A&M, Clemson, UCLA, S. Carolina, and Georgia - Big "Ls" - All cooked.
6. NFL 2013 - Only those KC Chiefs remain undefeated while Jax Jags and Tampa Bucs yet to post a win.
7. NFL - Week 7 (October 20-21) - The week of the injury - (Sam Bradford, Arien Foster, Jay Cutler, Reggie Wayne, added to DeMarcus Ware, Roddy White, Matt Schaub, James Starks, EJ Emanuel, Stephen Jackson, DeMarco Murray and so on and so on ...
8. Breeders' Cup on the horizon - And that's a good thing.
9. LA Clippers' Staples Center decorators do "the cover-up" of Lakers' NBA banners - Is there a Doc (Rivers) in the house?
10. Bill Russell Packin' - The Celtics' legend was arrested at Seattle-Tacoma Airport with (registered) concealed weapon. Just why was Russell feeling need to carry a gun? The next thing you know, Betty White will be packing smoke.